What is Whole Body Cryotherapy?
Cryotherapy is a new technology allowing for utilizing of dry-cold to increase the effectiveness of cold exposure compared to other treatments including ice baths and cold showers.
Twice as effective and half as uncomfortable!
How does it help?
- Improved circulation to reduce muscle soreness of arms and legs
- Increase metabolic rate to help lose weight
- Increased anti-inflammatory response to reduce physical stress from inflammation
- Release of endorphins to improve mood and reduce stress levels
- Spike in collagen production to improve joint pain and stiffness
- Increase collagen production also improves skin health and appearance
- Improvement of sleep-wake cycle to help fall asleep and stay asleep longer
Who is this for?
- High school athletes and work out junkies
- People who want help losing weight
- Weekend warriors
- Endurance athletes
- Individuals with chronic joint pain or mobility restrictions
- People with inflammatory diseases such as osteoarthritis, fibromyalgia, or rheumatoid arthritis
- Those who value that they only have one body and want to take care of it!
Would you like more information? Call us at (919) 473-6165 to talk with one of our experts!
What to expect with your whole body cryotherapy session