Are you passionate about health and performance? We’re looking for you!
We have new positions available at Xcel Movement and Performance and are looking for highly motivated candidates who take their health and performance seriously. If you’re looking to work for a growing company that specializes in helping people take control of their health then take a look below.
Customer Care Expert (Part-Time)
We’re looking for a talented, highly motivated and organized individual for our customer care expert role. This position needs an individual who values their health and wants to help others do the same.
Read the description and apply here
Performance Physical Therapist
This position is for an individual who is ready to fulfill their calling of working with active lifestyle patients who are motivated to get better. The individual who would best fit their position needs to have full confidence in their craft as a clinician, so we recommend that you are at least 1-2 years out of your Doctorate level education. This individual needs to be comfortable working independently with a strong background in functional movement studies (SFMA, neurokinetic therapy, etc). Other requirements include:
- Dry Needling certified
- Experience with athletes/sports- preferred CSCS, USAW certified, background of personal training
- Motivated to further education- OCS, SCS studies
- Desire to progress to management role
- Currently trains or participates in athletic activities or work outs
- Comfortable with social media, including videos on IG or FB
- Required to perform community speaking engagements at local gyms, teams or monthly seminars
If you believe this would be the right fit for you and your career goals, we would like a few things from you. This includes your resume, cover letter with explanation of why you would fit in this position, and your IG handle. You can send this information to firstname.lastname@example.org with the headline “performance physical therapist opportunity”.